Milan, Umbria

Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to create 7 websites mockup.

Once I completed all the mockup, he just end the contract on upwork and vanish away. Firstly he ask me create his own website - Italy Vacation, once I completed it, he ask he created 6 another website mockup, I created all the mockup within a 2 week, once I created all the mockup and submitted him. He vanish away.

His skype id - italy-vacation

I need my money back. I just to aware all of you, so that this scam doesn't happen with you. As Aizenman Moshe is a scammer.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Fake promise, Communication skill.

Had an Experience with Italy Vacation?

Comments

THIS IS A COMPLIT LIE !!!

Reshem didn't act professionally .

they were not be able to give an editor solution and now cowardly try to blame me for that .

I warned him that if his lies will not be removed in 1 hour ,

legal action will be taken against him .

not only that they are not professionals , they also use lies best regards .* copy : Igal , min .