Milan, Umbria

Aizenman Moshe - He is the owner of the Italy Vacation Company. He hired me on Upwork and said that he will pay me 1000$ in return, I have to create 7 websites mockup.

Once I completed all the mockup, he just end the contract on upwork and vanish away. Firstly he ask me create his own website - Italy Vacation, once I completed it, he ask he created 6 another website mockup, I created all the mockup within a 2 week, once I created all the mockup and submitted him. He vanish away.

His skype id - italy-vacation

I need my money back. I just to aware all of you, so that this scam doesn't happen with you. As Aizenman Moshe is a scammer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fake promise and communication skill. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of italy vacation work experience and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Italy Vacation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned italy vacation work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Italy Vacation.

Had an Experience with Italy Vacation?

Comments

THIS IS A COMPLIT LIE !!!

Reshem didn't act professionally .

they were not be able to give an editor solution and now cowardly try to blame me for that .

I warned him that if his lies will not be removed in 1 hour ,

legal action will be taken against him .

not only that they are not professionals , they also use lies best regards .* copy : Igal , min .